A Little About Me ...My goal is to provide top quality service for my clients by being professional, ethical, knowledgeable, approachable and personable. I have been the owner and broker of RE/MAX Select, Inc. since November of 2001. Prior to becoming a realtor, I worked at Goldman Sachs, Ecolab and Cargill. My experience at these companies has grounded my knowledge; and although I enjoyed my working experience; my time as a realtor has given me more fulfillment than I had ever expected. I enjoy being a realtor and helping clients fulfill their dreams. Below I have listed some facts about myself to help you get to know me better.
Direct: (612) 390-0851
Fax: (320) 679-2580
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of the Minnesota Association of Realtors (MAR)
- Member of the St. Paul Area Association of Realtors (SPAAR)
- Graduate of the Real Estate Institute
- Member of RE/MAX Executive and 100% Club for the Past 15 Years
- Bachelor of Arts from Cabrini College in Radnor, PA
- Decorated Veteran of Panama Crisis and Gulf Wars
- Member of the Mora Area Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the American Legion, Kanabec Conservation Club and Minnesota Deer Hunting Association
- Nominated for "Realtor of the Year" in 2007 by MAR
- "Realtor of the Year" in 2010 to 2015 by RE/MAX Select
- America's Best Real Estate Agent in 2013 & 2015 by RealTrends
- Inducted into the RE/MAX Hall of Fame for Outstanding Professionalism.