My goal is to provide top quality service for my clients by being professional, ethical, knowledgeable, personable and accessible. I have been the owner and broker of RE/MAX Select, Inc. since November of 2001. My time as a realtor has given me more fulfillment than I had ever expected.
DIRECT CELL: 612.390.0851
DIRECT EMAIL: lonnieness(at)gmail(dotted)com
Below I have listed some facts about myself to help you get to know me better.
- Husband and father of three amazing children
- Graduate of the Real Estate Institute
- Member of RE/MAX Executive, 100% Club and Platinum Club for the Past 21 Years
- Bachelor of Arts from Cabrini College in Radnor, PA
- Decorated Veteran of Panama Crisis and Gulf Wars
- Nominated for “Realtor of the Year” in 2007 by MAR
- America’s Best Real Estate Agent in 2013 to Present by RealTrends
- Inducted into the RE/MAX Hall of Fame for Outstanding Professionalism
- Received the RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement award
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, MN Association of Realtors, and St. Paul Area Association of Realtors
- Member of the Mora Area Chamber of Commerce, American Legion, Kanabec Conservation Club, Lifetime member of the MN Deer
- Hunting Association, and Kanabec County Economic Development Authority board member.